We are in the process of moving and will be relaunching soon.
At U.N., Kerry Thanks Other Nations for Their Support in Fighting Islamic State
Biden Uses Denver Appearance to Make Passionate Case for Domestic Violence Advocacy
• Creationism is just the start: How right-wing Christians are warping America’s schools
• Analysis ► Antonin Scalia’s bad law, bad history: How the Supreme Court legalized corruption
• "Someday" is Now for Solar and Wind Power, says Lazard
• White House evacuated by secret service after intruder enters grounds
• Perdue slammed for heinous false ad linking Nunn to terrorism
• FCC Chairman Wheeler: Broadband reclassification 'very much on the table'
• Preview ► Obama to Tout U.S. Action on Climate at U.N. Summit
• Analysis ► Midterm Calculus: in Senate Battle, the Wild Cards Become Alaska and Kansas
• Analysis ► Does the Islamic State (aka ISIS and ISIL) Pose a Threat to America?
• Connecticut Ex-Governor John Rowland Convicted of New Crimes
• Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach has ordered that absentee ballots for overseas military personnel be shipped out immediately without the name of any Democratic candidate on them
• The Republican "Riley Machine" Apparently Is Among the Targets in Alabama Criminal Investigation
• The Narrative of the Koch Brothers Tapes: the Debate We Have to Have
Analysis ► When Republicans went insane
Wendy Davis, Greg Abbott Court Hispanic Voters in First Gubernatorial Debate | Analysis ► Democrats Pin Senate Hopes on a Kansan | Clay Aiken Faults Both Jennifer Lawrence and hackers in Stolen Picture Brouhaha | Analysis ► The GOP’s Last Ditch, Unconstitutional Ploy to Save An Unpopular Senator’s Career from Extinction | Libertarians Aren't Sold on Ted Cruz Yet | Kansas Democrats may stymie GOP with obscure name on Senate ballot | Andrew Cuomo wants to endorse a Republican, of course | Analysis ► Republicans angry they're going to lose the Kansas Senate seat
Monica Wehby Fights to Keep Her Campaign Afloat | RNC Bests DNC in August Fundraising
Why the Failed Paycheck Fairness Act Vote Matters
Cuomo campaign orders student protesters threatened with pepper spray (via Corrente)
Hypocrite Rick Snyder now touting Medicaid expansion he originally fought | Virginia Republicans rebuff voters, torpedo Medicaid expansion again | Pennsylvania Natural Resources Agency Ordered to Delete Climate Change Info from Website | Analysis ► Worst state-level secretary of state in the nation hits a federal bump in the road in Kansas
Obama Sent Joan Rivers' Family a Beautiful Handwritten Condolence Letter | Analysis ► Update on the most transparent administration in history
Sarah Palin Defends Family After Alleged Brawl | The GOP Way of Dealing with Immigration – Sell Visas to Rich Foreigners And Rake Off a Cut
Analysis ► Is Obama really going back to war with a worse legal rationale than Bush? He still won't say | Army chief of staff says U.S. may need more troops in Iraq | Benghazi contractor's family sue CIA and State Department over death
Egyptian man pleads guilty to 1998 US embassy bombings charges
Ron Wyden Hits CIA Director John Brennan Over 'Culture of Misinformation'
Analysis ► "Homeland" And Other Un-American Words and Ideas
Patent troll gives up, can’t defend “matchmaking” patent under new law | Republicans Switch Firm Handling Obama Suit
Illinois judge rules police entitled to Swat raid over parody Twitter account | Portland police's problem with race: 'This city is not as liberal as it thinks it is'
Wash. Times Botches Another Story on Gun Background Checks | Pennsylvania NBC Affiliate's Error Leads Gun Bloggers to Make False Attack Against Background Checks
Fox News Leaves Out Key Facts in Report on GA Voter Registration "Scandal" | Fox News Conspiracy About Undocumented Immigrants Voting Gets Debunked By Its Own Contributor
Republicans don't vote early because they're patriots says Republican encouraging them to vote early
Watch this! ► Jack Kingston Attempts to Play the 'Blue Collar' VS 'White Collar' Divide And Conquer Game And Fails
Maine bucks national trend, has more uninsured
Escape from Duggarville: How playing the good Christian housewife almost killed me
Unhinged bigot Pam "Atlas Juggs" Geller's latest anti-Islam ad campaign to run on New York City buses and subways
Gays gassed at event in Russia
Texas Homecoming Queen Shows Bullies the Right Way to Live | Republican chair says party just needs to better explain things to the womenfolks
Copyright 1997-2014, American Politics Journal Publications
Hosted by Quadranet