We are in the process of moving and will be relaunching soon.
Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'
Obamacare Sign-Ups Hit 8 Million in Remarkable Turnaround
Virginia High Court Rules Deniers Have No Right to Climate Scientists’ Emails
GOP’s new class of jokers: Meet the “rising stars” of the dumbest rebrand ever
Health insurance gains since last fall hit 12 million, survey shows
Court Declares That, Yes, Bloggers Are Media
Department of Interior Asked to Investigate ALEC Bills in Wake of Bundy Ranch Standoff
• Bernie Sanders Continues to Hammer Kochs for Extreme Libertarian Agenda
• Actuaries confirm CBO predictions of only modest premium increases under Obamacare
• Lap Dancers, the CIA, Pay-offs, and BP’s Deepwater Horizon
• Texas seizes polygamist group’s secluded ranch
• Beau Biden plans 2016 run for governor in Delaware
• Fraternity shuts Ole Miss branch after noose tying
• What? Run on Democratic accomplishments to rally the base? Crazy!
• John Edwards Returns to Practicing Law
• Congress Criticizes IRS Failure to Audit Most Big Partnerships
• New York is the latest domino to fall on road to disempowering the Electoral College
• The Tea Party Radio Network: Million Dollar Ad-Hoc Funding
• The New Jersey Legislature panel investigating Bridgegate may compel Christie to talk
• Hillary Clinton Faces Challenge in Shaping Legacy for Campaign
• Non-Profit Goes to War with ABC News Over Pulitzer
• NYC Is Considering a $15 Minimum Wage
• Who are the Koch Brothers and What do They Want?
• Cliven Bundy, the John Birch Society, and Koch Industries: Yes, They Are Ideologically Tied Together
• New Mexico Governor Susanna Martinez, in Her Own Words
• Analysis ► Rush Limbaugh's meltdown over Stephen Colbert's jump to Letterman's spot paints him as a host running on empty
• Boats 'N Hoes PAC Shut Down After Criticism of Its Name
• Gabrielle Giffords Pens Anti-Gun Column One Year After Senate Blocked Background Checks Bill
• U.S. Supreme Court Justice… Cory Booker?
• Even Fox News Can't Spin Favorable ACA CBO Report
• North Dakota Finds Itself Unprepared to Handle the Radioactive Burden of Its Fracking Boom
• Federal Reserve head Janet Yellen says US job market still needs help
• Democratic Congressman Wants Federal Investigation into ALEC-Backed Laws
• Jimmy Carter Urges Obama to Reject Keystone XL Pipeline
• Christie whitewash firm a big donor to political group headed by Christie
• Gov. Christie’s investment chief has major financial ties to firm that got $300M in NJ pension cash
Sebelius Says She’s Not Interested in Senate Run | NC-Sen: Tea Party candidate scrubs conspiracy website, then plagiarizes his positions on issues from Justin Amash | With Eyes on 2016 Prez Run, TX Gov. Rick Perry Is Mired in Scandal | Even more far-right rhetoric from Mississippi Senate candidate Chris McDaniel | Analysis ► Why Chris Christie Should NOT Be President | Peter King: Rand Paul Would Be 'Disastrous' as President | Edwin Edwards, Ex-Con Former Governor, Raises $33,000 for Congressional Bid
Why Has Obama's Approval Rating Among Latinos Fallen 20 Points Since Election Night? | Reuters: 'Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on health care'
Analysis ► Republican Outrage at IRS Is All About Protecting Karl Rove, Dark Money, Dems Say | Alaska Super PAC Fixated on Local Cred Is Actually Funded Almost Entirely By D.C. Money | GOP Consultant Registers 'Boats 'N Hoes PAC'
Joe Manchin backs law firm accused of concealing black lung medical evidence | Rep. Dennis Ross Tells Low-Income Constituent He Won't Support Raising Minimum Wage | Wingnut TX Rep Wants to Halt Holder's Salary Over 'Fast And Furious' Witch Hunt
Ron Paul Wants Tax-Exempt Status, But Doesn't Want to Obey the Rules
Mississippi GOP shocked—shocked!—to find neo-Confederates in its ranks | Jerry Brown Steps Up Efforts for Rainy Day Fund in Constitution | Analysis ► Bill de Blasio’s Great Experiment
Chelsea Clinton announces: I'm pregnant
Another Navy Official Charged in Bribery Scheme | Judge: Ex-Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell can't keep filings from prosecutors | Now two 'Kissing Congressman' staffers have lost their jobs—both women | Sallie Mae Cheated Soldiers on Federal Student Loans, Probers Find
Arby’s worker challenges Florida Republican over minimum wage: ‘Take a walk in my shoes’ | CEO pay at top companies now 331 times that of average worker, 774 times that of minimum-wage worker
Pro-Russian militia members killed in attempt to storm Ukrainian military base | Kiev's grip on eastern Ukraine weakens as pro-Russians seize army vehicles
Analysis ► More Teachers Need to Show Students How Dangerous White Supremacists Are
Analysis ► Petraeus: Prospect of Final Nuclear Deal with Iran Is ‘Now Maybe Better Than 50/50′
Putin Tells NSA Leaker Snowden There’s No Mass Surveillance in Russia
9/11 military court adjourns trial until June amid FBI spying probe | North Dakota heartbeat abortion restriction struck down by federal judge | How Phoenix Convicted a Transgender Woman for Walking Down the Street | Gitmo Judge Delays the 9/11 Trial That Should’ve Ended Years Ago | Lavabit loses contempt of court appeal over Edward Snowden encryption keys | Hacker 'Weev': 'Come Bring It, Federal Government' | U.S. Tribe Looks to International Court for Justice | 9/11 families claim FBI spying on Guantánamo legal team 'sabotage'
FBI Abruptly Walks Out on Senate Briefing After Being Asked How 'Insider Threat' Program Avoids Whistleblowers
Hate Group Threatens to Sue TPM for Calling it a "Hate Group" | Analysis ► The myth of a liberal media is officially dead | Number of Right Wing Radio Hosts on Wingnut Welfare Expands | Bundy Ranch Supporters Eating Glenn Beck ALIVE for Not Supporting Armed Insurrection (Screenshots)
Fox News' demented poster boy | New Fox Show Tarnished By Panelist's False Reporting on IRS | Fox Panel Debates Whether GOP Inmates Are Running the Asylum | The Bizarro World's greatest pundit strikes again | Sharyl Attkisson Keeps Peddling Hollow 'Liberal Media Bias' Claim
Arkansas voter ID law challenged in court by ACLU
Koch Brothers Net Worth Tops $100 Billion as TV Warfare Escalates | Michael Lewis: 'Wall Street has gone insane'
Analysis ► The GOP should have gone RTL instead of NRA. Bad call. | Half of Americans Support Stricter Gun Laws, But Many Question Their Effectiveness | New Bloomberg-Backed Gun Safety Group Releases Chilling PSA Aimed at Parents
“A self-fulfilling conflict of interest”: Charter schools, testing mania, and Arne Duncan | Teacher accused of racial slur fired by Fairfield, OH board | The Education Being Provided to This Group of Students Is Absolutely 'Inadequate,' Says Study
Oklahoma Will Charge Customers Who Install Their Own Solar Panels
E-Cigarettes: Worse Than Regular Cigarettes? | Christian broadcaster wins health care injunction
New York City Mayor Bringing Back Rental Assistance for the Homeless
Heartbleed’s grim lesson: America’s cybersecurity is a joke
Klan on Shooter: He's No Klansman | Westboro Baptist Church to picket funerals of JCC shooting victims | Missouri mayor agrees with some of the views of racist shooter | Mayor not anti-Semite, Just Thinks Jews Destroying America
Copyright 1997-2014, American Politics Journal Publications
Hosted by Quadranet