We are in the process of moving and will be relaunching soon.
In Raid to Save Foley and Other Hostages, U.S. Found None
U.S. Attempted And Failed to Rescue American Hostages in Syria
Obama, allies vow firm response to Islamic State
Watch this! ► Obama: US will do everything we can to protect our people from Isis
• Wall Street’s hot new scam: Shady banking consultants absolve the banks that pay them!
• Analysis ► White power won’t give in — and that’s why there will be more Fergusons
• Bad news for Obamacare haters: in Arkansas, Dems go on offense on ACA
• Ex-Governor Points the Finger at His Wife in a Virginia Corruption Trial
• ISIS operative who executed journalist James Foley may be a UK citizen
• the Con Artistry of Charter Schools
• Advair, Symbicort charge Americans 5x what they charge Europeans
• Suddenly, right wingers say Obama should, like Reagan, have negotiated with terrorists
• Missouri official apologizes for racist Facebook posts: ‘I was a very active Republican at the time’
• Ultra-wealthy Republican Terri Lynn Land paid less than 3 percent in federal income taxes
• Analysis ► McConnell's Reconciliation
• Why Won't the Big Powers Allow Global Monitoring of Flights Like MH370?
• Eric Holder Hears from the People of Ferguson Face to Face
• McDonnell Takes Stand in Corruption Trial
• As Republicans Stop Talking About Obamacare, One Vulnerable Democrat Is Touting Its Success
• Eric Holder in Ferguson: ‘We can make it better’
• St. Louis PD releases incident report from yesterday's shooting. on Michael Brown, still nothing.
• Groups Allege Ohio Governor Violated Civil Rights By Kicking People Off Food Stamps
• Eric Holder: 'Change Is Coming' After Ferguson Shooting
• Military Considering Sending Additional Troops to Iraq, Officials Say
• Moral Monday Movement Expands to 12 States for Week of Protests
• Federal Judge Catches Indiana Governor Mike Pence in a Lie
• Obama Uses Ferguson to Discuss Opportunity Gap: 'Many Young Men of Color Are Left Behind'
• Analysis ► Did Mitch McConnell's Bluster And Extremism Just Throw Democratic Candidates a Lifeline?
• Qatar pushed Hamas to renew hostilities with Israel by threatening to expel Khaled Meshal
• Analysis ► Rick Perry, Bad Boy and Texas Governor, Takes a Mean Mug Shot
• Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
• How Elizabeth Warren Wants to Reduce Debt
Joni Ernst Supports Government Agency Her Tea Party Backers Hate | Joni Ernst Opposes Raising Federal Minimum Wage, Thinks $7.25 Is 'Great' for Students | Palin Goes 0-for-2 in Alaska as Clout Disappears Nationally | A Still-Embittered Sarah Palin Calls Out Tina Fey Again
New Senate Candidate Isn't Improving Democrats' Chances in Montana, Poll Finds
Laughs in Minnesota Senate Race Are Not Coming from Al Franken
Democrats top GOP campaign committees
Analysis ► Why Paul Ryan is a liar | Paul Ryan: I'm Keeping Tax Cuts for the Rich | Answering question on Israel, Bernie Sanders tells townhall hecklers to ‘shut up!’ | Lawmakers Who Cut Funds for ALS Research Take Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS Research
Bobby Jindal gets denied: Judge blocks move to ditch Common Core | Chris Christie Berates Woman Over Bruce Springsteen at Townhall
Analysis ► How Big Can President Obama’s Executive Action Go? These 11 Undocumented Immigrants Test the Limits
3 Top Hamas Commanders Killed By Israeli Airstrike in Gaza | Israel, Gaza militants trade fire after talks fail | Analysis ► The Neocons’ Grim ‘Victory’ in Iraq
British Isis militant in James Foley video 'guards foreign hostages in Syria' | Tony Abbott says James Foley killing highlights world's vulnerability | Obama urges action to halt Isis 'cancer' as UK steps up fight against jihadis
Behind Obama’s ‘Chaotic’ Foreign Policy – Or, Blaming POTUS for Neocon Policy
Woman sentenced in plot to steal U.S. nuclear secrets
Supreme Court Delays Marriage Equality’s Arrival in Virginia
Cop Who Threatened Ferguson Protesters Is Lt. Ray Albers | Ferguson Prosecutor Says No Charge Decision Until October | Officer who pointed gun at Ferguson protesters suspended | Opinion ► Don't lecture people on 'due process' when you're pointing guns at their heads | Analysis ► Michael Brown's death: Will it be a grand jury investigation or a whitewash? | Analysis ► Reforming the program that has militarized police will be an uphill fight | Ferguson cops aren't wearing badge numbers? Why would that be?
About Time's powerful Ferguson cover | Analysis ► James Foley Did Not Die in Vain | AP Chief Says James Foley's Murder Should Be Treated as a War Crime | Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft Spins Tall Tales on Ferguson Shooting | Jackbooted Thugs – Not Just Ferguson But Facebook Too | NY Post Sinks to New Low with Cover Showing Journalist's Execution | Horatio Sanz on 'Saturday Night Live's' Politics: 'We Dropped the Ball' on Going After the Right
Bank Lobby Opposes Telling Students How Much Colleges Make Off Campus Debit Cards
The economics of our drug industry can't give us drugs we need, and soon will REALLY need. Is there a workaround?
DNC chair: Martin O'Malley right on border kids' ‘certain death'
Bank of America reaches record $17bn settlement over questionable mortgages
Marianne Williamson: Race and Repentance in America | Analysis ► Let's Stop Whistling Dixie: Missouri's Toxic Political Culture Must Change | Macy's to pay $650,000 settlement over racial profiling charges
Copyright 1997-2014, American Politics Journal Publications
Hosted by Quadranet